Strathmore, the people who make the stuff you make art on, are having an Illustration Contest.
Deadline:Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on November 30, 2009.
How to Enter:
- Create a piece of art that expresses the theme of “green” and “environment” using dry media techniques on Strathmore paper. (pencil, pastel, charcoal, etc.)
- Scan or photograph artwork for submission to the contest.
- Complete the online entry form and upload image from your computer.
- Images must be in jpeg format and no larger than 2.0 mb file size. No mail-in entry is available.
- Once you have completed the submission process, you will receive a confirmation that the upload was successful.
Who May Enter:
- Contest is open to all artists 18 years of age or older on or before the date of January 31, 2010.
- Artists may enter in 1 of 2 categories: student or professional/hobbyist.
- There are no entry fees. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Artwork may not have been made commercially available, have won any other prize/award, or been previously submitted to any other contest.
- Art must be the exclusive original work of the entrant.